Thursday 10 March 2011

Office Complete!

Alright so I've been upholding my promise of daily updates on the new blog, and as usual this blog has been getting neglected, largely due to lack of time and knowing what to discuss.

The office is complete, I've finally, after all these years learned the right set-up for a productive workplace, its clean, organised and open, natural sunlight will be an influence as well as the cork boards finally going up to be used as they should, this also applies to my Chicken themed calendar which will incorporate the important dates I add to my journal/blog/sticky notes.

I will upload some photo's tomorrow, so you guys, the viewers can see the place I work at.

I've also distanced myself from spending unessential time on the PC and this has helped rise my mood no end, got a hour to kill?
Well instead of playing a random game or boredom browsing websites, I'll go for a hour bike ride, or hit my weight bench for a hour, something that is productive and a release from the working environment.




Also just got Pokémon White, and plan on doing a Nuzlock run on it.

If your unsure what Nuzlock is? check the web comic right here: http://www.nuzlocke.com/?p=4

No comments:

Post a Comment