Tuesday 7 December 2010

Stuffs...

Something for you to listen too if you prefer having BG noise when reading (I do most of the time)



Ok here we go!!

Well anyway as your aware I'm still in Birmingham, I've been here a while now staying with my girlfriend Lena, anyway the lack of posts have been largely due to my lack of things to write about, I've not really done very much, mostly sleeping and watching One Piece, now up to Episode 311...

I just did a light workout, I was in for a big surprise, recently I thought I was getting too bulky so decided to work on cardio vascular.
Anyway I've grown weak in strength, had a hard time, so when I get back home I will strike a balance of both muscular and cardio workouts.


Got more to write but cant be bothered at this moment so I'll update late tonight! :D

1 comment:

  1. My gym instructors always suggest a 20-25 minute cardio with a mixture of exercises and then 45 minutes of muscular/abdominal work outs. Dunno if that's helpful but they recommended it for working on your core strength and it might be different for a guy.

    ReplyDelete